I’m most certainly not wealthy at this stage of my career, but I’m not going to get rich by giving away more money to Uncle Sam every year than I need to. So I’m happy and eager to do some tax planning, but what does that really mean?
Click here to read full article: Understanding Tax Planning
CFP® Subscription Financial Planning
At OakCrest we’re continually trying to be at the forefront of planning for our clients. We assist our clients:
- To become organized with our digital financial planning tools,
- Stay on track towards their goals for retirement, college or buying a home,
- Aggregate and see all their financial accounts in one place,
- Comprehensive approach to investment management,
- And receive monthly economic updates with OakCrest Insight.