Self-employed people can still save for retirement – and benefit from valuable tax breaks – even if they don’t have a job with a 401(k). Whether you’re starting your own business, freelancing on the side to earn some extra income or you lost your job and are doing some consulting work, you can save for the future in a tax-advantaged retirement savings plan.
Click here to read full article:Solo 401(k) vs. SEP IRA
CFP® Subscription Financial Planning
At OakCrest we’re continually trying to be at the forefront of planning for our clients. We assist our clients:
- To become organized with our digital financial planning tools,
- Stay on track towards their goals for retirement, college or buying a home,
- Aggregate and see all their financial accounts in one place,
- Comprehensive approach to investment management,
- And receive monthly economic updates with OakCrest Insight.