These savory flapjacks are packed with veggies, herbs and whole grains. They’re also perfect for a special brunch or a unique side dish at supper. The best part is that you can use a variety of your favorite garden herbs. I personally love the combo of dill and parsley, but scallions and chives are a close second! Make a batch and top ‘em with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice, creamy guacamole or my herby yogurt sauce.
Click here to read full article:Savory Garden Pancakes with Yogurt Herb Sauce
CFP® Subscription Financial Planning
At OakCrest we’re continually trying to be at the forefront of planning for our clients. We assist our clients:
- To become organized with our digital financial planning tools,
- Stay on track towards their goals for retirement, college or buying a home,
- Aggregate and see all their financial accounts in one place,
- Comprehensive approach to investment management,
- And receive monthly economic updates with OakCrest Insight.