We can learn a lot from watching how the wealthy handle their money.
Perhaps that’s why there has been so much “noise” created in the industry, though. Everyone wants to know what the secret is to successful investing. We want to know the secret to creating sustainable wealth. And there are plenty of talking heads who claim that they’ve found it.
But when it comes down to it, there isn’t a lot of variation in how the ultra-wealthy seek to keep their dollars growing. In fact, they have a lot more in common in how they manage their money in comparison to what they don’t do. Take Warren Buffet for example, he’s stuck to many of the same investing principals for decades. And who wouldn’t kill for the chance to spend 24 hours in a room with Warren Buffet learning his “age old” investing habits?
Click here to read full article: 7 Things Wealthy Investors do With Their Money
CFP® Subscription Financial Planning
At OakCrest we’re continually trying to be at the forefront of planning for our clients. We assist our clients:
- To become organized with our digital financial planning tools,
- Stay on track towards their goals for retirement, college or buying a home,
- Aggregate and see all their financial accounts in one place,
- Comprehensive approach to investment management,
- And receive monthly economic updates with OakCrest Insight.