Did you know that the vast majority of Americans don’t have a dedicated financial advisor to help them through life’s toughest challenges? They may feel they don’t have the financial resources or are unsure who they can turn to for guidance. At OakCrest Capital, we believe that investment and financial advice should be available to everyone.
To achieve this, we’ve developed a model to help individuals take control of their financial health and get support in creating a plan for their future. We’ve put together subscription-based plans that allow clients to start simple and adapt as their lives and financial situations become more complex.
All of our subscription plans help clients get organized on one financial platform so that their complete financial picture is available at their fingertips.
Which option is right for you?
$150 initial fee; $50/month
- Get financially organized on our online client portal
- Aggregate and see all your financial accounts in one place
- 24/7 access on your mobile device
- Track your spending
- Secure online document storage
- Monthly educational videos
- Professional support team
- 1 video conference Call with team per year to discuss your financial challenges and issues
$200 initial fee; $100/month
Includes everything from Starter plan, plus:
- Build a personalized plan with an advisor
- Digital financial plan
- Debt repayment planning
- Budget creation
- Advice on saving for major purchases
- Personal goal discovery
- 2 video conference calls per year to discuss your financial challenges and issues
$300 initial fee; $250/month
Includes everything from Beginner plan, plus:
- Assigned to lead financial advisor with Certified Financial Planner™ certification
- Retirement savings projections
- Retirement income planning projections
- Risk tolerance analysis
- Insurance analysis
- Estate plan review
- 401(k) review and recommendations
- College planning
- Asset management discount at OakCrest Capital, LLC
- 3 video conference calls per year
$700 initial fee; $450/month
Includes everything from Intermediate plan plus:
- Planning collaboration with your attorney and accountant
- Tax planning
- Business planning
- Business structure planning (LLC/corp/K1 strategies)
- Additional asset management discount at OakCrest Capital, LLC
- 4 video conference calls per year
Sign up for a financial planning package today by contact OakCrest Capital, LLC.
Take the next step towards financial independence.
Let us know how we can help.