The Covid pandemic has made it worse. When it comes to retirement planning, women are saving less than men.
The coronavirus pandemic is only making it worse.
Nearly three-fourths, or 72%, of women with investable assets of $100,000 or more said the crisis has negatively impacted their ability to retire, according to a January survey by Nationwide Retirement Institute.
Click here to read full article: Women lag behind men in saving for retirement
CFP® Subscription Financial Planning
At OakCrest we’re continually trying to be at the forefront of planning for our clients. We assist our clients:
- To become organized with our digital financial planning tools,
- Stay on track towards their goals for retirement, college or buying a home,
- Aggregate and see all their financial accounts in one place,
- Comprehensive approach to investment management,
- And receive monthly economic updates with OakCrest Insight.