What you need to know about Plan F and Plan G.
As many may recall, seniors who previously enrolled in Medicare are facing some changes.
Medigap Plan F might not be sold after 2020 and Medigap Plan G will be undergoing some changes.1
These changes only impact new Medicare enrollees, however. If you enrolled in Medicare prior to 2020, and have Plan F or Plan G coverage, you can keep that coverage.2
Click to read the entire article: How Medigap Choices Have Changed
CFP® Subscription Financial Planning
At OakCrest we’re continually trying to be at the forefront of planning for our clients. We assist our clients:
- To become organized with our digital financial planning tools,
- Stay on track towards their goals for retirement, college or buying a home,
- Aggregate and see all their financial accounts in one place,
- Comprehensive approach to investment management,
- And receive monthly economic updates with OakCrest Insight.