With the COVID-19 pandemic upending so many aspects of life, it may come as no surprise that more than half of Americans (57%) have felt at least some stress over their financial situation since early 2020. Almost 90% of those who have experienced financial worries amid the pandemic say it has affected their daily lives.
That’s according to a new survey from the AICPA, which shows that financial stress stemming from the pandemic has left many Americans frustrated, sad, and sleepless at times over the last year. The survey, conducted by Harris Poll on behalf of the AICPA, polled 2,040 U.S. adults online in January 2021.
Click here to read full article: Financial fears spike for young adults amid pandemic
CFP® Subscription Financial Planning
At OakCrest we’re continually trying to be at the forefront of planning for our clients. We assist our clients:
- To become organized with our digital financial planning tools,
- Stay on track towards their goals for retirement, college or buying a home,
- Aggregate and see all their financial accounts in one place,
- Comprehensive approach to investment management,
- And receive monthly economic updates with OakCrest Insight.