Living paycheck to paycheck isn’t anyone’s dream. As the cost of living keeps increasing, it is essential to plan for financial stability and, eventually, financial freedom.
Moving into your 30s likely means being bombarded with new responsibilities like family dependency, loans, EMIs, insurance, kids, etc. And the list goes on. As such, it is important to be cautious and avoid any careless financial steps that could stun your financial growth and make you financially stagnant in the coming comings. Your 30s is the time to get smart with money. It might take some discipline to adopt sound financial habits, but they are sure to help you build your wealth. Here are some simple financial goals to pursue as you venture into your 30s.
Click to read the entire article: Entering Your 30s?
CFP® Subscription Financial Planning
At OakCrest we’re continually trying to be at the forefront of planning for our clients. We assist our clients:
- To become organized with our digital financial planning tools,
- Stay on track towards their goals for retirement, college or buying a home,
- Aggregate and see all their financial accounts in one place,
- Comprehensive approach to investment management,
- And receive monthly economic updates with OakCrest Insight.