There’s no single answer for dealing with debt.
Depending on how much you owe, how high the interests are, what kind of loan it is, and your repayment history, your strategy for getting out of debt may change.
If you’ve fallen behind on payments, the situation may be more urgent. If interest rates are high, paying it off is more pressing to your financial health. When you develop a strategy for getting out of debt, it has to align with your unique financial situation.
Click to read the entire article: Develop A Smart Strategy To Pay Back Different Types Of Debt
CFP® Subscription Financial Planning
At OakCrest we’re continually trying to be at the forefront of planning for our clients. We assist our clients:
- To become organized with our digital financial planning tools,
- Stay on track towards their goals for retirement, college or buying a home,
- Aggregate and see all their financial accounts in one place,
- Comprehensive approach to investment management,
- And receive monthly economic updates with OakCrest Insight.