When family members know your care preferences, they can make better decisions on your behalf
Lisa Cassaro and her husband were in their 40s, living in Orcutt, Calif., when they learned about advance care planning in the most difficult way possible. Jeff Cassaro had no apparent health issues when he suddenly broke his arm one day while unplugging a fan. Doctors diagnosed him with Stage 4 kidney cancer. He died 18 months later at the age of 49.
Click here to read full article: Advance Care Planning
CFP® Subscription Financial Planning
At OakCrest we’re continually trying to be at the forefront of planning for our clients. We assist our clients:
- To become organized with our digital financial planning tools,
- Stay on track towards their goals for retirement, college or buying a home,
- Aggregate and see all their financial accounts in one place,
- Comprehensive approach to investment management,
- And receive monthly economic updates with OakCrest Insight.