Given everything that has happened in 2020, New Year’s resolutions for 2021 will likely look different this time. Sure, plenty of people will vow to lose weight—maybe more so thanks to COVID stress eating.
The pandemic also will likely prompt many to resolve to be more financially prepared for the unexpected.
A great way to protect yourself, your loved ones and your finances is to have adequate insurance coverage—especially life insurance. So as you look ahead to the New Year, here are some possible life insurance resolutions.
Click here to read full article: Consider These Life Insurance Resolutions For 2021Compare Life Insurance Companies
CFP® Subscription Financial Planning
At OakCrest we’re continually trying to be at the forefront of planning for our clients. We assist our clients:
- To become organized with our digital financial planning tools,
- Stay on track towards their goals for retirement, college or buying a home,
- Aggregate and see all their financial accounts in one place,
- Comprehensive approach to investment management,
- And receive monthly economic updates with OakCrest Insight.