We love our work, but we wish our work commute would disappear into a fiery pit somewhere; that’s why we love celebrating National Bike to Work Day each year on the third Friday of May, on May 21 this year. This day aims to incentivize us to switch our regular commute with bikes, and we’re very thankful for it! Another key element to this celebration is the emphasis on safety awareness for cyclists and other commuters.
Click here to read full article: National Bike to Work Day
CFP® Subscription Financial Planning
At OakCrest we’re continually trying to be at the forefront of planning for our clients. We assist our clients:
- To become organized with our digital financial planning tools,
- Stay on track towards their goals for retirement, college or buying a home,
- Aggregate and see all their financial accounts in one place,
- Comprehensive approach to investment management,
- And receive monthly economic updates with OakCrest Insight.