Blazing a new Trail.
While your pension may provide for your basic retirement income needs, most of you will need to supplement your pension income at some point with distributions from your savings. You will want to make sure this savings grows in retirement, at least enough to keep up with taxes and inflation. We can help you create an investment plan to determine where to invest your savings and when to take them, while giving you retirement advice we have learned from working with other firefighters preparing for retirement as well.
Expertise in issues unique to you.
OPTIMUM RETIREMENT DATE CALCULATION
RETIREMENT HEALTH CARE OPTIONS
COMPENSATION TIME BUY-BACK SCHEDULE
SOCIAL SECURITY WEP AND GPO PROVISIONS
DISABILITY AND IOD PLANNING
FURLOUGH AND PERSONAL DAY BUY BACK
WHAT WE OFFER
Premier quality financial planning with a Certified Financial Planner™ professional fluent in Firefighter’s retirement issues.
- Investment advisory services
- 457b and Spousal Rollovers
- Asset allocation modeling
- Tax review and minimization strategies
- Risk management review and analysis
- Insurance services
- Financial cyber-security consultations
- Cash flow and debt management
WHAT TO EXPECT
Complimentary pre-retirement consultations and ongoing financial planning and support while in retirement.
- Two to four reviews with your Advisor
- 24/7 Portfolio monitoring through our platform
- Quarterly statements
- Account rebalancing
- Ongoing estate planning
- Ongoing financial plan adjustments
- Philanthropic planning
- Local Firefighter events and networking
Take the next step towards financial independence.
Let us know how we can help.