You’ve heard some version of these stories, right?. Your parents or grandparents had to walk for miles to school, uphill, in a blizzard (or in searing heat, or in pouring-down rain) both ways? Of course, we don’t advocate children walking for miles in extreme conditions but a little exercise each day doesn’t hurt. National Walk and Bike to School Day on October 2 (the first Wednesday in October) is about getting up and moving. Although we may have laughed at the exaggerated details, it’s pretty clear that walking or biking to school each day may have kept our relatives living longer and stronger.
Click here to read full article: NATIONAL WALK AND BIKE TO SCHOOL DAY
CFP® Subscription Financial Planning
At OakCrest we’re continually trying to be at the forefront of planning for our clients. We assist our clients:
- To become organized with our digital financial planning tools,
- Stay on track towards their goals for retirement, college or buying a home,
- Aggregate and see all their financial accounts in one place,
- Comprehensive approach to investment management,
- And receive monthly economic updates with OakCrest Insight.