Where To Put Your ‘Extra’ Savings To Work
In the early months of the Covid-19 pandemic, back in April 2020, to be specific, the overall personal savings rate in the U.S. reached 33.7%, a record high. For many people, job concerns and economic uncertainty forced this change in habits. But even those who remain financially stable have become cautious with their money, not knowing what the near-term future holds.
Click here to read full article: Millennials And Financial Trade-offs:
CFP® Subscription Financial Planning
At OakCrest we’re continually trying to be at the forefront of planning for our clients. We assist our clients:
- To become organized with our digital financial planning tools,
- Stay on track towards their goals for retirement, college or buying a home,
- Aggregate and see all their financial accounts in one place,
- Comprehensive approach to investment management,
- And receive monthly economic updates with OakCrest Insight.