The pros and cons of investing in permanent life insurance
Life insurance is something you may consider adding to your financial plan if you’re interested in providing a measure of security for your loved ones. Proceeds from a life insurance policy can be used to pay final expenses, eliminate outstanding debts or cover day to day expenses. Whether life insurance is a smart investment may depend on what you need and want a policy to do for you.
Click here to read full article: Is Life Insurance Worth It
CFP® Subscription Financial Planning
At OakCrest we’re continually trying to be at the forefront of planning for our clients. We assist our clients:
- To become organized with our digital financial planning tools,
- Stay on track towards their goals for retirement, college or buying a home,
- Aggregate and see all their financial accounts in one place,
- Comprehensive approach to investment management,
- And receive monthly economic updates with OakCrest Insight.