How to protect yourself against identity theft and respond if it happens.
Identity (ID) theft happens when someone steals your personal information to commit fraud.
The identity thief may use your information to apply for credit, file taxes, or get medical services. These acts can damage your credit status, and cost you time and money to restore your good name.
Click here to read full article: Identity Theft
CFP® Subscription Financial Planning
At OakCrest we’re continually trying to be at the forefront of planning for our clients. We assist our clients:
- To become organized with our digital financial planning tools,
- Stay on track towards their goals for retirement, college or buying a home,
- Aggregate and see all their financial accounts in one place,
- Comprehensive approach to investment management,
- And receive monthly economic updates with OakCrest Insight.