Here’s what the recent rally could mean for you.
Some people in recent weeks may have been feeling that “the stock market seems to be doing so well but I’m not participating.”
A look behind the headlines helps tell the story.
A CNBC study found that between the stock market high on February 19, 2020—and the new market high on August 18, 2020—only 38 percent of stocks in the Standard & Poor’s 500 index posted gains. By contrast, 62 percent showed losses.1
Click here to read full article: Has the Stock Market Rally Left You Behind?
CFP® Subscription Financial Planning
At OakCrest we’re continually trying to be at the forefront of planning for our clients. We assist our clients:
- To become organized with our digital financial planning tools,
- Stay on track towards their goals for retirement, college or buying a home,
- Aggregate and see all their financial accounts in one place,
- Comprehensive approach to investment management,
- And receive monthly economic updates with OakCrest Insight.