After a pandemic rattles the economy, professional advice can be crucial for investors.
Investors must navigate a global pandemic that resulted in unemployment, market volatility and crushing economic losses.(GETTY IMAGES)
On a cold day in Chicago in December 1969, 13 people met to discuss a better way to provide financial advice. They recognized that Americans would benefit from the counsel of a financial planning professional who integrates the knowledge and best practices of an often fragmented financial services industry.
Click here to read full article: A Financial Planner Is Important Now
CFP® Subscription Financial Planning
At OakCrest we’re continually trying to be at the forefront of planning for our clients. We assist our clients:
- To become organized with our digital financial planning tools,
- Stay on track towards their goals for retirement, college or buying a home,
- Aggregate and see all their financial accounts in one place,
- Comprehensive approach to investment management,
- And receive monthly economic updates with OakCrest Insight.