To get the most out of your retirement, you have to make the most out of your savings. Here are three steps to take as you head toward retirement.
For decades, you (hopefully) set aside money for retirement, invested it and watched it grow while dreaming of the day when you could bid farewell to the working world and eagerly greet a more leisurely existence.
Accumulating money for retirement is one thing; getting the most out of that money is another. You want to be sure you can maximize the wealth you have amassed so that your dreams of retirement — whatever they might be — are realized.
Click here to read full article: 3 Maximizers to Help You Make the Most of Your Wealth in Retirement
CFP® Subscription Financial Planning
At OakCrest we’re continually trying to be at the forefront of planning for our clients. We assist our clients:
- To become organized with our digital financial planning tools,
- Stay on track towards their goals for retirement, college or buying a home,
- Aggregate and see all their financial accounts in one place,
- Comprehensive approach to investment management,
- And receive monthly economic updates with OakCrest Insight.