Single people without kids often think they will live forever.
Are you single with no kids and approaching retirement? If so, you probably have not given much thought to estate planning. You may have been busy building your career, socking away money and enjoying your time off with weekends away and exotic vacations. As you inch closer to retirement, it’s time to seriously think about your estate plan. Here is what it should look like.
Click here to read full article: 5 Estate Planning Strategies For Singles
CFP® Subscription Financial Planning
At OakCrest we’re continually trying to be at the forefront of planning for our clients. We assist our clients:
- To become organized with our digital financial planning tools,
- Stay on track towards their goals for retirement, college or buying a home,
- Aggregate and see all their financial accounts in one place,
- Comprehensive approach to investment management,
- And receive monthly economic updates with OakCrest Insight.