My family and I get joy from the memories I’ve put down
As I approached 50, I promised myself I would chronicle my personal family history exclusively for our children, Michael and Caroline. By then, both were already teenagers.
How hard could that be?, I asked myself. I’d long written for newspapers and magazines, even a book. But I’d never done so for the kids.
A year passed, and then another, without my getting around to it. Too many distractions — like earning a living. I always found excuses.
Click here to read full article: Why You Should Write Letters to Your Kids
CFP® Subscription Financial Planning
At OakCrest we’re continually trying to be at the forefront of planning for our clients. We assist our clients:
- To become organized with our digital financial planning tools,
- Stay on track towards their goals for retirement, college or buying a home,
- Aggregate and see all their financial accounts in one place,
- Comprehensive approach to investment management,
- And receive monthly economic updates with OakCrest Insight.