Findings suggest that these relationships can make a difference for investors.
What is a relationship with a financial professional worth to an investor? A 2019 study by Vanguard, one of the world’s largest money managers, attempted to answer that question.
Vanguard’s whitepaper, concluded that when an investor works with a professional and receives that level of investment advice, they may see a net portfolio return about 3% higher over time.
Click to read the entire article: Measuring the Value of a Financial Professional
CFP® Subscription Financial Planning
At OakCrest we’re continually trying to be at the forefront of planning for our clients. We assist our clients:
- To become organized with our digital financial planning tools,
- Stay on track towards their goals for retirement, college or buying a home,
- Aggregate and see all their financial accounts in one place,
- Comprehensive approach to investment management,
- And receive monthly economic updates with OakCrest Insight.